We offer a wide range of adventure based training programs; the most favored being outdoor courses for team building and assessment or development of leadership skills.
With about 125 Indian and global corporations as our clients, a team that is highly experienced and trained in their respective fields ensures complete satisfaction to your needs. Our expertise and experience can be observed in all areas, namely, assessing, designing, conducting and evaluating the outdoor programs per your requirements.
Our services include organizing the training programs, providing accommodation and food and working along with highly qualified facilitators to assess the participants, all which can be tailored to your needs.
The learning and training process is an investment in your employees. It involves identifying and developing key competencies that enable employees to perform their current jobs better. The major goal is improved knowledge, skills, and attitudes about the job. At Escapades, we specialize in conducting outdoor corporate programs and learnings through outdoor games and adventure activities.
Adventure Learning achieves the following goals: In consultation with you, we will tailor programs that aim to meet different training goals.
- A real experience of teamwork
- Development of leadership skills
- Development of skills in target setting, time management and decision making under pressure
- An experience in dealing with change and uncertainty
- Attitudinal change in the assessment of self and others
- Corporate environments with improved, open communications
- Self-development through improved self-esteem, trust and confidence.
Keeping the above goals in perspective we design the outdoor training programs for two major areas namely professional development and personal development.
Professional Development: These programs are designed to bring out the best in each member of the organization. Some of the areas that we emphasize on are –
- Team Building
- Management and Leadership Development
- Young Manager Program
- Organizational Change
- Communication Skills
Personal Development: These help participants to realize their potential and assess their strengths and weaknesses. Some areas of focus are –
- Confidence Building
- Extending Horizons
- Enhancing Assertiveness
- Interpersonal Skills
- Managing Stress
- Creative Thinking
- People Management
We use the outdoors as a vehicle for learning, where the learning is real with real successes and failures, and only genuine input will achieve lasting results. Some of the tools we use are –
- Conference Starters
- Problem Solving Exercises
- Initiative Games
- Outdoor Adventure Activities – such as Kayaking /river rafting / lake side camping search and rescue scenarios, and many more.
Four steps are involved in maximizing the benefits from the program
- Pre-Program Assessment: Communication to us in regard to your work environment, demographics of the group and the exact learnings you require for the group. This would include a location selection and available time span for the program.
- Program Design: Refinement and design of the entire program in line with the program assessment, location and time frame. Our highly trained and experienced facilitators and operations personnel work jointly in designing the program.
- Training Program and Post-Program Evaluation: Meeting your objectives through a combination of indoor and outdoor games and adventure activities. Extraction of the learnings is done through the training program (between games and activities) and also on the completion of the program. Our facilitators all of whom are highly experienced in management training, human resources issues, personnel management and business strategy highlight the learnings that can be drawn from the games.